PRIVACY NOTICEWORVIE respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We pledge to take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information (as defined herein) and to ensure your information is used in compliance with this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is only in effect for information collected and/or owned by or on behalf of WORVIE, including collection through any WORVIE's website, including WORVIE.COM or online services offered by WORVIE (collectively, the "Website"), as well as any information collected offline (e.g., paper documents). The provision of this Privacy Notice to you does not create any express or implied relationship, nor create any express or implied duty or other obligation, between WORVIE and you.
1. Types of Information Collected.We may collect two (2) types of information: Personal Information and Browsing Information.
b) Browsing Information. The types of browsing information WORVIE collects may include, but are not limited to: 1) Internet Protocol (or IP) address; 2) browser language; 3) browser type; 4) domain name system requests; browsing history; number of clicks; hypertext transfer protocol headers; and 5) application client and server banners.
2. How Information is Collected.In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources: a) applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative, whether electronic or paper; b) communications to us from you or others; c) information about your transactions with, or services performed by, us, our affiliates or others; and d) information from consumer or other reporting agencies and public records that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others.
We may collect Browsing Information from you as follows: a) Browser Log Files. Our servers automatically log, collect and record certain Browsing Information about each visitor to the Website. The Browsing Information includes only generic information and reveals nothing personal about the user; and 2) Cookies. From time to time, WORVIE may send a "cookie" to your computer when you visit the Website. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. When you visit the Website again, the cookie allows the Website to recognize your computer, with the goal of providing an optimized user experience. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can choose not to accept cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. If you choose not to accept cookies, then some functions of the Website may not work as intended.
3. Use of Collected Information.Information collected by WORVIE is used for three (3) main purposes: a) To provide products and services to you, or to one or more third party service providers who are performing services on your behalf or in connection with a transaction involving you; b) To improve our products and services; and 3) To communicate with you and to inform you about WORVIE's products and services.
4. When We Share Information.We may share your Personal Information (excluding information we receive from consumer or other credit reporting agencies) and Browsing Information with certain individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without first obtaining your authorization. Such disclosures may include, without limitation, the following: a) to agents, representatives, or others to provide you with services or products you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, or material misrepresentation or nondisclosure; b) to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform other functions on our behalf; c) to law enforcement or other governmental authority in connection with an investigation, or civil or criminal subpoenas or court orders; and/or d) to other parties authorized to receive the information in connection with services provided to you or a transaction involving you.
We may disclose Personal Information and/or Browsing Information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to: a) comply with a legal process or applicable laws; b) enforce this Privacy Notice; c) investigate or respond to claims that any information provided by you violates the rights of a third party; or d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of WORVIE, its users or the public.
We make efforts to ensure third party contractors and service providers who provide services or perform functions on our behalf protect your information. We limit use of your information to the purposes for which the information was provided. We do not give or sell your information to third parties for their own direct marketing use.
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, Browsing Information, as well as any other information, in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the WORVIE's business and/or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership or an assignment for the benefit of creditors. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of this information in connection with any of the above described proceedings. We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third party or for any actions of any third party that receives any of the information that is disclosed to us.
5. Choices With Your Information.Whether you submit your information to WORVIE is entirely up to you. If you decide not to submit your information, WORVIE may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. You may choose to prevent WORVIE from using your information under certain circumstances ("opt out"). You may opt out of receiving communications from us about our products and/or services.
6. Security and Retention of Information.WORVIE is committed to protecting the information you share with us and utilizes a combination of security technologies, procedures and safeguards to help protect it from unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure. WORVIE trains its employees on privacy practices and on WORVIE's privacy and information security policies. WORVIE works hard to retain information related to you only as long as reasonably necessary for business and/or legal purposes.
7. Information From Children.The Website is meant for adults. The Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or guardian.
8. Access and Correction.To access your Personal Information in the possession of WORVIE and correct inaccuracies, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by fax at:
20695 South Western Avenue, Suite 101
Torrance, CA 90501 U.S.A.
Attn: Privacy Officer
9. Your Consent To This Privacy Notice.By submitting Personal Information and/or Browsing Information to WORVIE, you consent to the collection and use of information by WORVIE in compliance with this Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice. If we change this Privacy Notice, we will post the revised version on the Website.
10. Privacy Outside the Website.The Website may contain links to other websites, including links to websites of third party service providers. WORVIE is not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other websites.
11. International Users.Because WORVIE's headquarters is located in the United States, we may transfer your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information to the United States. By using our website and providing us with your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information, you understand and consent to the transfer, processing and storage of such information outside your country of residence, as well as the fact that we will handle such information consistent with this Privacy Notice.
12. Do Not Track Disclosures.Currently, our policy is that we do not recognize "do not track" requests from Internet browsers and similar devices.
Copyright © 2016. G. R. Broadentec, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
EFFECTIVE AS OF NOVEMBER 1, 2016